Wednesday, November 17, 2010

26 years!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!
On November 17,1984 my mom and dad said those two words that started everything.
So today I want to say thanks to my Mom and Dad who stayed together all these years.
Last year we had a celebration for their 25 Anniversary,we got all dressed up and had a celebration with our friends,We did it all to celebrate their marriage.

My Dad brought Mom flowers today,Mom made Dad a special breakfast. Tonight they are going out on a date,and they are going away on the weekend.
I'm so thankful to my Mom and Dad and I love them so much..... Love you guys

Rachel♥

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rachel! I Love you too!

    Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel,
    You are such a sweet, loving, FUN girl! I am so glad you are our daughter..Thank you for honoring us on our special day. Thank you for cleaning like a white tornado with me today! I will remember that for a long while!
    Love you more!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete