Saturday, May 1, 2010

First time EVER!

So I don't know about you but I'm insanely excited about starting a blog! Your probably wondering about my blog name. Well Proverbs 3:5-6 Is my all time favorite verse. It says "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understandings,in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths". I love that verse because two years ago my mom was diagnosed with cancer,during that time she had to do chemo and radiation.She is now free of cancer and doing perfectly fine!God tested a lot during that time and used that time for us to glorify him. Well that's enough for now.I hope that you have a wonderful saturday!!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I'm insanely excited you are writing a blog! I am so proud of who you are becoming Rachel..
    God loves you so much more than I--but I love you a lot!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete