Saturday, November 6, 2010

SNOWWW~~~!!!!!!!!! =D

It snowed here on Friday!!! I was soooo excited!!!! =D
Don't you just love it???
Sledding,snowball fights,snowmen,snow forts,and snow angels!!!! =D
The weather men say that it's supposed to get warmer next week I don't believe them!!;)

Every snow flake is unique !! God made them that way. He made you and me unique none of us are the same. Doesn't that just blow your mind?!?!?!?! It does mine!! =D

Another thing that I'm excited about is the fact that my horse is going to be coming home soon and for that to happen it kinda has to get colder.He was over @ a friends house getting all fat and sassy!! ;) He got pretty sick and REALLY skinny!! so we sent him over to go get fat =D

WEll I have to go eat dinner it's Nacho night!! =D yumm....

Have a Shamazing Sunday!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment