Thursday, December 2, 2010

Peaceful... =)

I have to say 4 year olds are the cutest!!
I was babysitting for friends today, while I was down stairs with a 4 year old little boy we where playing ball where you throw it back and forth. he didn't like the side that he was on so we switched places with me over by the toys with him at the more open "quiet" place.
We get onto the conversation where he likes to stay in "quiet,peaceful" places...... then he said totally unexpected " I'm a Peaceful Man"........... I don't know about you but that made me laugh!! =) Hope that made you smile

Rachel ♫

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rachel,
    You are my sweet, precious, observant girl! I am glad you got to hear a young one proclaim the goodness of peace--they are so transparent and such a great example of how to live!
    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete