Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Can you believe it?!

Can you believe it Christmas is almost here!! =)
I have to say I am excited about Christmas not because of the presents or the School break,But because I get to be with my family. That doesn't happen very often.......
I was thinking last night as I was trying to fall asleep that I'm about Marys age when she was told that she above all the Jewish girls was chosen to give birth to the savior of the world. That just blows my mind I can't imagine what it must of been been
and felt like. She was probably scared and excited. Not knowing how Joseph her betrothed would say or do...
If you want to read another post sort of like this go to http://www.achinglytransparent.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas =)
Rachel♫

1 comment:

  1. Rachel honey, I am so thankful you are pondering such things! God is at work in you dear daughter and it pleases my mother's heart MORE than any Christmas gift I could ever receive!!
    I love you Rachie girl!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete