Friday, January 14, 2011

Lately.............

I know it's been I long time since I've posted ,but life has been CRAZY!!
Lately I've had the verse "With God all things are possible" ( Luke 1:37) stuck in my head. It's been helping me to remember that even when things are hard nothing is EVER,EVER impossible.
To say that something is impossible you're mocking God saying that you don't think that he'll help you through something that is hard.
Things can be hard but NEVER impossible.
Something that I've noticed people saying lately is that they " Can't " . Man, that makes me mad. You CAN do anything and everything WITH Gods help and strength.
God has provided so much for me and my family over the last couple years and it reminds me that I need to have faith in Him and to trust in Him in ALL I do.
Now that I'm off that topic, have a great and awesome week and remember to trust in God.
God Bless
Rachel ♫♪

1 comment:

  1. Rachel I love how adamant you are! For someone only 15 years young, if you truly grasp what you wrote, you will turn the world around you, upside down with that type of trust and faith in Jesus!

    ReplyDelete